Friends, colleagues, teammates...
We strive to create and maintain a sense of community that helps students feel included and gives them the opportunity to grow in confidence as well as make friends. Kells students are invited to participate in our student council, various clubs and interest groups, and sports teams. We organize day field trips, overnight visits, and a wide range of extracurricular activities throughout the year.
List of activities
- Creative Writing/Poetry Club
- Cycling Club
- Dungeons & Dragons Club
- French Club (La Récréation)
- Girls Empowerment Club
- Improv team
- Math Contest Club
- Overnight Trips all grades (Laurentians, Ottawa, Quebec City etc.)
- Seniors March Break Trips (Costa Rica, New York City, Spain)
- Student Council
- WE Club
- World Scholar's Cup (Alpaca Club)