A vastly superior level of student support.
A student’s support needs can be as individual as their learning capability. Kells provides support that anticipates the needs and embraces a student’s issues in keeping with his or her individualized learning program.
Our complete support services:
- Resource Room, providing workgroup opportunity for students to connect with a teacher
- Providing students with an Individualized Education Plan (I.E.P.) when necessary
- On site tutorial services during and after school hours including weekends
- Resource time for students needing extra assistance
- Close collaboration with outside professional services
- A Special Education consultant available for parents and students
- A Guidance Counsellor to facilitate with CEGEP and university admissions
- Providing extended time, scribes, and readers for examinations where psychological testing indicates the need
- Up-to-date technology including iPads from Secondary I-IV, SmartBoards, laptop computers, and assistive technologies (such as Word Q)
- Homework programs after school, mentorship
- School assignments online portal
- Additional ESL and FSL after school
- Elementary-to-High School, and High School-to-College Transition Teams