Is Grade 12 right for you?
Through experience, we understand the challenges that young adults face during that defining period between high school and university, and so we have created a Grade 12 Program that recognizes and supports the individual needs of each student. A Grade 12 Kells student benefits from
- ✓ The advantage of a one-year academic program leading to University instead of two years of CEGEP.
- ✓ Eligibility for admission to all Universities in North America and Europe
- ✓ A Transition year to develop the independent skills needed for success in University, while still having the support and secure environment of high school.
- ✓ One-on-one academic advising is offered to assist students in choosing a suitable University program.
- ✓ A tutorial approach in a classroom setting allows for a high degree of personal attention to help students succeed.
- ✓ Daily after-school remediation for extra support in all Grade 12 subjects
- ✓ Students have access to all course content and assignments in advance and highly motivated students can progress at an accelerated pace beyond the classroom instruction.
- ✓ As a member of the Kells community, Grade 12 students can participate in special events, trips, extracurricular activities, and athletic teams, as well as have access to all counseling services offered at Kells.
- ✓ The privilege of studying alongside classmates from all around the world. Learning in such a multicultural milieu teaches students to embrace and celebrate diversity.