Read MoreStart Date: Immediate
- 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (1 hour lunch)
- Directs all incoming phone calls and visitors.
- Assumes responsibility of the front desk, including daily bulletins, daily mail distribution, filing, and office supply orders, including books.
- Assists with input on the school database and maintains student files.
- Students’ late arrivals and absences.
- Facilitates distribution of report cards.
- Schedules appointments for Educational Counselors.
- Credit card payments, recording expense reports.
- Daily/weekly distribution of student, staff, and faculty correspondence and parcels
- Maintains the stationery room.
- Performs other related duties as assigned such as tracking attendance, photocopying of exams, report cards, letters, etc.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work with constant interruptions.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Bilingual oral skills. Chinese or Spanish is an asset.
- A friendly, hospitable disposition of service toward students, parents, staff, and faculty.
- Ability to communicate clearly (interpersonal and written communication) with students, parents, faculty, and staff.
- Maintains discretion and works effectively with others.
- Excellent skills -G Suite Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, etc.)
Full Time Elementary Cycle 1 and/or 2 Teacher - Maternity replacement