Credit Course Review Programs: (Grades 10- 11)
These reviews are designed for students who have already taken the course and are familiar with the material and content. The focus is on preparing students for the final exam. Test taking strategies are a component of the program.
Dates: July 8-25th: Monday-Thursday
Exam Week: July 29 - August 2nd
Times: to be determined
Cost: $575.00 per course
· English Language Arts (632-406)
· French Second Language(634-404)
· Mathematics (563-414) CST
· Mathematics (565-426) SN
· History & Citizenship (585-404)
· Science & Technology (555-444)
· Env.Science & Technology (558-404)
· Math Bridge CST to SN - WAITING LIST
· Science Bridge ST to EST - WAITING LIST
· English Language Arts (612-536)
· French Second Language(634-504)
· Mathematics (563-504) CST - Tutorials only
· Mathematics (565-506) SN - Tutorials only
A minimum of 6 students registered per course are required in order for it to be offered.
Grade 10 students whose average is 80% or above in Mathematics CST or Science and Technology ST have the opportunity to enroll in a Mathematics grade 10 SN or grade 10 EST (Environmental, Science, and Technology). The application must include a recommendation letter from the referring school or teacher.
· If the student is registered and cancels before the class starts, an indemnity fee of 50% of the cost of the program will be charged.
· If cancellation is received after the program has started, the student will be charged in full.
Discount Code: 2019