Kells Elementary is seeking an innovative creative teacher with a passion for supporting young students in second language learning. The candidate must be able to develop a differentiated practice in the classroom. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of individual learning differences and a belief that with appropriate instruction all students can be successful. Candidates must include a copy of their valid Quebec Teaching Permit.
- Understand and apply the curriculum objectives, protocols and culture of Kells Academy
- Prepare, coordinate and instruct in accordance to MEES
- Incorporate technology in the classroom
- Communicate regularly with administration, parents and students regarding student progress
- Undergraduate degree in education with FSL specialization
- Quebec Teaching Permit
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) in both French and English
- Be up to date on the most recent advances in technology in the classroom
We thank you for your interest in Kells Academy. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.